Henkilötietolain (523/99) 10 §:n mukainen rekisteriseloste
PL 12 01361 Vantaa
2. Register contact person
3. Register name
Hygiene passport -site user register.
4. Purpose of this register
To collect data for delivering service for the user. (User accounts and orders).
5. Content of the register
- User name or nick name
- Email provided by user
If user has made an order
- Billing address
(We are using external payment method, no payment information collected)
6. Regular releases of data
Data is not transferred outside EU
7. Protection of the data
- Only persons assigned to use the database can use it
- The database is located in an internet-based service protected by several methods (including SSL, AES).
- Permissions to use the database are issued and supervised by a person responsible for managing the database.
8. Tarkastusoikeus ja tarkastusoikeuden toteuttaminen
- A registered person is entitled to know what information concerning him or her is stored in the customer database in accordance with the Personal Data Act.
- Data may be inspected free of charge once in each calendar year.
- Inspection requests must be submitted in writing to the address given at the beginning of this data file description and must be signed by hand by the requesting party.